Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pouncing Pwny Forum Index -> Gramsfoot Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

re: Raid Leaders wanted

Looking for those within the tribe who use voice, and are willing to step up to lead tribe groups. I want to set up at least two nights a week dedicated to tribe runs. Please post below if you would be interested in helping out.

Pouncival.
Muzlukbash
Pack Leader
Fodder

I have a mic and previous experience leading so I would be able to lead ocasionally but I don't think I would be able to meet any sort of schedule, Muzluk
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Excellent Muz. I have a couple of others who can also help out, so we look to be on the way to pack leader superiority.

Once we have our pack leaders in place, they will be given the title of Pack Leader on the forums. We can then plan which nights of the week to hold planned groupings. This should not deter any random night team ups.
Anarwald
Pack Leader
Growler

I have a mic, and can log in fairly regularly on weekends -- no prior leading experience, but would like to give it a whirl. Feel free to rip some of my fur out if I suck at it.

-Anoarnakh

n00b

I will definately volunteer to lead tribe groups and will also do the occasional overflow open craid along side chili. I will be looking into ugly's new creep vent channel as well to better lead the overflows as well as coordinate tribe groups with other raids.
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Thanks guys, I will be setting all that have offered to lead raids as a Pack leader. Looking forward to us getting things moving. Let me know which of your creeps you want listed as Pack Leader.
DorkusMaximus
Pack Leader
Fodder

I'd love to lead from time to time

-wargi
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Have you posted as a Pack Leader as well Wargie. Great to see so many Pwnys heeding the call.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pouncing Pwny Forum Index -> Gramsfoot Gossip All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: