Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pouncing Pwny Forum Index -> Gramsfoot Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

re: Drunken Pwny Night

I would like to propose that we name each Saturday night Drunken Pwny Night. This would give us all, as a tribe at least one event to look forward to each week. In that vein, we should also choose a night a week as a theme night. All Spiders, all WL's All Reavers etc. I know I would likve the chance to train up and develop other creep classes with the tribe.
Anarwald
Pack Leader
Growler

Sounds good to me! Friday and Saturday nights are the only times I can be in-game at 9PM Eastern. Perhaps we could rotate the class-specific nights around, so they'll be in a different order every week.

Are these groups going to be limited to Pwnys and close friends, or would you rather convert them into open raids?

-Anoarnakh

Howler

I think best to try to stay with Pwnys and close friends. Will give us a chance to work as a tribe. Should the situation warrant, we can decide about adding more creeps to our grouping.
Anarwald
Pack Leader
Growler

Added to the calendar for this Saturday.

Growler

Bump bump -- it's tonight!!!

Howler

Oh yes it's Drunken Pwny Night!!!!

And be sure to joins us next week for Drunken Pwny Night---The Spider Edition!!!
Haydnseek
Pack Leader
n00b

Just FYI, because of our respective work schedules - mine being the oddest - weekend evenings is when I tend to have the most wife aggro. This will not preclude me from ever participating in this time slot but there will be occasional Saturday nights when I am not on at all, for what it's worth. Otherwise, can't wait...
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Haydnseek wrote:
Just FYI, because of our respective work schedules - mine being the oddest - weekend evenings is when I tend to have the most wife aggro. This will not preclude me from ever participating in this time slot but there will be occasional Saturday nights when I am not on at all, for what it's worth. Otherwise, can't wait...

No worries, we all get that from time to time.
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Mark your calendars for this Saturday as Pouncing Pwnys bring another;

DRUNKEN PWNY NIGHT!!!

This week we are featuring our Spider Edition. So dust off those eight legged wonders, or create anew arachnid and come join the brood.

We will start to gather at pm est at Gramsfoot.
Anarwald
Pack Leader
Growler

It's added to the calendar. Happy

*Anoaril chitters in anticipation*

n00b

A great time tonight in DPN, Weaver Edition. Though we had few spiders and it started out slow, we actually ended up doing quite nicely for those that stuck around. Hopefully we got you a rank or two Anoaril. Can't wait for drunken BA night!
Aedon Durreah
Leader
Howler

Thanks to all who showed up and to Usedtoit for once again leading us into the fight. Coming soon to an Ettenmoors near you......

DRUNKEN PWNY NIGHT--BA AND REAVER FEST
Anarwald
Pack Leader
Growler

Yep, hit Rank 4 last night before I had to leave. Happy Thanks for the fun times!

Howler

yay, Grats on Rank!!!
Haydnseek
Pack Leader
n00b

Just a heads up - RL obligations will keep me out of game tomorrow for Drunken Pwny Night. Get plenty of nomms for me and I hope to be back in game Sunday evening.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pouncing Pwny Forum Index -> Gramsfoot Gossip All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: